The Vermont Agency of Education (AOE), through funding from a 4.9 million dollar grant from the U.S. Department of Education, is in the final stages of developing and implementing a Statewide Longitudinal Data System (SLDS) to support the work of the AOE, Vermont school districts, and the early childhood system. The SLDS is intended to enhance the ability of Vermont to efficiently and accurately manage, analyze, and use education data. The SLDS should help all Vermont early childhood stakeholders to make data-informed decisions to improve outcomes. This cross-sector data collaboration provides the first opportunity for Vermont to look across early childhood sectors to understand service provision.
- Vermont Agency of Education Data Collection and Reporting Knowledge Base
- Vermont Early Childhood Education Assessment: TSGOLD, CLASS, R4K!S
- Vermont Education Dashboard
- Vermont Special Education Reports
- Vermont Agency of Education Child Find
- State Longitudinal Data System (SLDS)
- Vermont Agency of Education