Early Childhood Resources
Guiding Principles and Equity
- Strengthening Family and Community Partnership and Engagement Children's Equity Project - NEW!
- Equity-Centered Data Practices Children's Equity Project - NEW!
- The Tenets- Diversity-informed tenents for work with infants, children and families
- Pathways Vermont or Connect with an operator by dialing (833) VT – TALKS (888-2557)
- Vermont 211 or dial 211
- VT Helplink or Dial 802-565-LINK (5465)
- Fred Rodgers Center - Resources on grief, addiction, cancer, and divorce & separation
- Help Me Grow Vermont or dial 211 x 6 to be connected to a Child Developmental Specialist
- State of Vermont COVID-19 Mental Health & Crisis Counseling Resources
- A Resource Guide for Developing Integrated Strategies to Support the Social and Emotional Wellness of Children - Administration for Children and Families
For Mental Health Professionals